Heat-insulated tubes are prepared from high pressured polyethylene in the way of foamed butane-propane mixture (without freon using). It has a structure with closed interstice. Preparation of tubes laminated with aluminum foil is possible.
It is used for heat insulation of pipelines in buildings and constructions for sanitary engineering, heating and conditionering systems. It reduces heat loss, decreases structural noise, protects from formation of condensate (in the case of absence of longitudinal sections or reliable capsulation).
PEFLEKS is a flexible material from foamed polyethylene with closed interstice produced in the form of tubes of various diameter and sheets.
Basis-high pressured (low density) polyethylene gives it good elasticity, high stability to aggressive construction materials and makes possible a wide application of this material in construction.
- Low heat conduction;
- High resistance to moisture penetration ;
- Chemical stability to construction materials (cement, concrete, lime, gypsum) ;
- Manufacturability of mounting.
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
- Heat insulation of equipment and pipelines;
- Soundproof, packing and jointing material in construction and production of consumer goods and tourism;
- Material for life saving and floating facilities;