Rolls are prepared from high pressured polyethylene in the way of foaming of butane-propane mixture (without freon using). It has a structure with closed interstice. Preparation of rolls self-gumming and laminated with aluminum foil is possible.
It is applied for heat insulation of equipment and pipelines; as heat-insulated, packing and jointing material in construction; in production of goods for tourism and rest and consumer goods.
PEFLEKS is a flexible material from foamed polyethylene with closed interstice produced in the form of tubes of various diameter and sheets.
Basis-high pressured (low density) polyethylene gives it good elasticity, high stability to aggressive construction materials and makes possible a wide application of this material in construction.
- Low heat conduction;
- High resistance to moisture penetration ;
- Chemical stability to construction materials (cement, concrete, lime, gypsum) ;
- Manufacturability of mounting.
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
- Heat insulation of equipment and pipelines;
- Soundproof, packing and jointing material in construction and production of consumer goods and tourism;
- Material for life saving and floating facilities;